Affirmative Defenses are sometimes used by a defense attorney in a Criminal Trial. Among these affirmative defenses is “self-defense.” There are several different areas of self-defense including:Self-defense generallyImperfect self-defenseDefense of othersStand your groundDuty to retreat/”the castle doctrine”Self-defense in spousal abuseReasonable force and the policePlease select one of these topics and submit it for approval in Week 1. Take a position/stance on the topic. Do research to support your point of view and provide justification for your point of view. Examine how evidence would be used to support the aspect of the affirmative defense you select. Review, present and comment on current legislation or other laws (this can include case studies) that have been enacted on the topic.You will develop your paper using APA format. There is a sample APA paper in the Course Resources section under Getting Started for your review. Additionally, you will be required to turn your rough draft into the Keiser Owl Writing Lab before Thursday at 11:59 p.m. of Week 3.Please review the sample OWL form in the Course Resources section. This form and your paper will be loaded into the Keiser OWL Writing Lab class in the My Organizations area when you first log into Blackboard (you can find this section at the bottom right-hand corner of your page when you log in) once you are ready to have your paper reviewed. Once you have turned your paper in, ensure you check your email daily to retrieve your feedback. This will ensure you have assistance and help in editing and revising your paper.Your paper will have a cover page,an abstract and a reference page. Please cite within your work as needed. I would like for you to use a minimum of five references for this paper. Your paper should be a minimum of five pages in length, double spaced; this does not include your cover page or reference list.This assignment is due by Sunday, 11:59 p.m. of Week 3.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.