Adam Green is an orderly in the Midwest Nursing Home. His supervisor, Nora Malone, has asked him to supervise the dining room while twenty residents eat their evening meal. Bill Heckler is an 80-year old resident who is very alert and ambulatory. He tells Adam that he doesn’t like the meal that’s being served and he wants to leave the dining room and go back to his own room. Adam is quite busy as he has to watch the behavior of several patients who are confused. He’s concerned that patients might choke on their food or otherwise harm themselves. Adam becomes impatient with Bill and tells him that he cannot leave the room until everyone is finished eating. Adam then locks the dining room door. Bill complains to the nursing home administrator that he was unlawfully detained. He then hires an attorney, who brings forth a charge of false imprisonment. Number your responses!1.Was Adam’s action justified?2.In your opinion, was this a case of false imprisonment?3.What could Adam have done to defuse the situation?4.Do the nursing home administrator and Nora Malone have any legal responsibility for Adam’s action?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.