please open the attachments before bidding.THE TITLE OF MY PAPER IS ( Income Inequality), the articles to review and attached to the paper as references are attached.
Written projects must be:
1. typed, double-spaced, in 12-point Times New Roman or Arial font, with margins no wider than one inch
2. have footnotes or endnotes, with correct citations
3. have a bibliography of sources used
4. include, for each entry, the author, title, city and state of publisher, publisher’s name, year, and page numbers
5. prepared using word processing software (Microsoft Word preferred), in a manner similar to the preparation of a written assignment for classroom submission
https://www.census.gov/topics/income-poverty/income-inequality.htmlECON 203 Project Description (Term Paper)
Due at the end of week 7
Select at least three
articles that discuss the economic concept that you chose as a topic for your term paper.
At least one
news article should be dated
within the previous two months
Please note that the goal of this assignment is to read, understand, and discuss recent news using microeconomic terminology. The articles should be from an on-line newspaper or magazine. Materials posted on educational websites, like
, and so on, are not considered news articles even if they were recently updated and contain material related to the term paper topic.
The Term paper should have the following structure:
1. Abstract (0.5 of a page) – the short description of the concepts, problems, questions discussed in the Term paper.
2. Introduction (0.5 of a page) (optional)
3. Literature Review (about 2 pages) – please compare and contrast the opinions of the authors of the articles, present the important information, data, statistics to support your conclusions. It is important that the Literature review is written in your own words with small quotes from the article. All quotes must have references in accordance with the 7th Edition APA Style.
4. Discussion (about 2 pages) – Your task for this part of the Term paper is to analyze the issue described in the articles using the economic concepts and theory learned in this class. Refer to the course content materials and use specific economic vocabulary within your term paper. The articles you choose may not use these exact terms; therefore, it is incumbent upon you to convert the article language into economic language as is appropriate. Include at least one graph developed in our course.
5. Conclusion (0.5 of a page)
The Term paper should be the title page and sub-titles that correspond to the structure described above.
Please note the Term paper should be written
in your own words.
You can use short quotes from the article(s) to support your statements. However the size of these quotes should be reduced to minimum. No more than 20% of the text of the term paper should be made up of quotes. (less is better!!!).
Please also avoid copying the materials from any textbooks, including our textbook.
Please be aware that Wikipedia, Investopedia, and other on-line dictionaries and encyclopedias are not verifiable sources of reliable information, and should not be used in the Term paper. Acceptable sources of the information are: research papers, newspaper articles, and books.
Please note that this is the course of microeconomics, so you should choose the concepts related to microeconomics (not macroeconomics).
Possible concepts include:
· taxes and consumer or producer surplus
· demand, supply, and equilibrium price of a particular product
· elasticity on a particular product
· perfect competition and imperfect competition, such as monopolies
· labor market, wages
· income inequalit
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.