1) Minimum3 full pages2)¨******APA norms (Mandatory)All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphsBulleted responses are not acceptedDont write in the first personDont copy and pase the questions.Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign4) Minimum 4 references not older than 5 years5) ***************Identify your answer with the numbers, according to thequestion.Example:Q 1. Nursing is XXXXXQ 2. Health is XXXX_____________________________________________________________Learning styles represent the different approaches to learning based on preferences, weaknesses, and strengths. For learners to best achieve the desired educational outcome, learning styles must be considered when creating a plan. Complete “The VARK Questionnaire,” located on the VARK website, and then complete the following:Click “OK” to receive your questionnaire scores. Once you have determined your preferred learning style, review the corresponding link to view your learning preference. Review the other learning styles: visual, aural, read/write, kinesthetic, and multimodal (listed on the VARK Questionnaire Results page). Compare your current preferred learning strategies to the identified strategies for your preferred learning style. Examine how awareness of learning styles has influenced your perceptions of teaching and learning.Questions:Summarize your analysis of this exercise and discuss the overall value of learning styles. Include the following:Provide a summary of your learning style according the VARK questionnaire. Describe your preferred learning strategies. Compare your current preferred learning strategies to the identified strategies for your preferred learning style. Describe how individual learning styles affect the degree to which a learner can understand or perform educational activities. Discuss the importance of an educator identifying individual learning styles and preferences when working with learners. Discuss why understanding the learning styles of individuals participating in health promotion is important to achieving the desired outcome. How do learning styles ultimately affect the possibility for a behavioral change? How would different learning styles be accommodated in health promotion?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.