(1) It is such an honor to be able to put together a musical performance within my own community. The program is for the once upon a year donation known to many as, “Toys for tots.” The program is held once a year and is aimed at getting packaged toys to children that are in programs such as foster care. The audience is going to be the whole community and is aimed at people that may not consistently donate each year. Music helps create thinking that can be creative and thoughtful (Pierce 2015). The type of musical instruments used would grab the community’s attention. Musical instruments such as chimes, organs, tambourine, and bells would be used to bring a show that grabs the emotions of the people listening. An elevated level of music may distract the individuals listening to it without affecting their thought process (Cheema et al 2012). The purpose of the message is to bring awareness to the cause by producing a performance that makes people feel the positive psychological impact that music produces. The overall purpose of the performance is to have people donate whom attend the and connect with others throughout the community with the common goal in mind which is to help less fortunate children. The best way to get the word out to the community is through advertising. To attract more people, I would have posters throughout the city that would have attention grabbers to bring more people to want to participate. (2)Art and Culture Music influences culture and culture influences music. Art captures the history of a particular people at a specific time. Traditions and folklores are handed down from generation to generation. Program: The Human Cost of War Background music: “Underneath the Lantern by the barrack gate, Darling I remember the way you used to wait Twas there that you whispered tenderly that you loved me. You’d always be my Lili of the lamplight my own Lili Marlene” (Oostens 2017) Setting: A battlefield Scenario: Recounting the horrors of war: the loss of lives and the suffering of the wounded.The play has three scenes (three acts): Scene 1: Soldier recounting a day on the battlefield. Scene 2: Women and children talking about the hardship of their daily lives because of wars. Scene 3: closing: demised soldier.Audience: The leaders of the world and the youth.Message: Wars have serious consequences that are far-reaching and long lasting. The effect of war is infinite and the cost to humans cannot be measured. Method of promotion: social media, radio and posters.Our ability to survive (physical and emotional) depend on our attachment to others (Woody 2013).IN 5-6 TO LINES, RESPOND TO THIS TWO DISCUSSION BOARD
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.